Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Okay, before you read ... Warning; Red Alert : This entry is going to be super offensive and sarcastic. Yes, I am in a foul mood again. You can choose to leave or read on.
Today my mood is not very the good (again) and I can sense (and see) that some people are not happy about me being grouchy. Let me see what they were thinking that time ... "What the ... She think she who ... Everytime also like that ..." Something like that? Oh well. Here's a message for you idiots. I have the rights to be moody. What can you do about me? Beat me up? Aww, there there. :P
Hahahaha. Now that is what I call sarcasm. :) Anyway today I was grouchy because no one talked to me. :( Although I am in the Five Elements but I am the extra one out. The others don't talk to me at all. Maybe even hate me for being grouchy all the time. Hmmm ... Maybe not hate, but dislike. Ah ... Five's a crowd. No matter how many times they say I am not an extra, the fact cannot be denied. Everyone of us (I am talking about the Five Elements) is um, undeniably selfish and will always stick to the same person and leave the others out. I just happened to be the unlucky one. Bad day. *nods head* And damn. *nods head again* Oh man. Why isn't Gracie Grace here?
Tomorrow is the FDC. I can't wait for it. Band's taking part this year and I can't imagine them winning. Okay, I am mean. But face it, can they win the Girl Guides and NCC and SJAB and NPCC? Perhaps they will, but ... Better stop passing negative comments. If not someone is going to complain about me again. Oh, if you are the one, how about keeping your mouth shut and go to sleep? Don't you have anything else better to do? o.O

No comments: