Pages

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Weeeeeeeeee! Today so damn fun! Went to Cassie Cas's house to talk about the English play. Ours is that Lonely Penguin. My role so stupid lo. The peacock, must act high and mighty one. I always tio this kind of role de. -.- I have that kind of face mehz? Booie boo. Suay me.
Anyway we played Fatal Frame together. Cassie Cas was telling me to fight the ghost for her but I don't know how! LOL! Usually at home is I play then ghosts my kor fight one. Then JJ took over ... Umm ... Sort of. In the end, it was Cassie Cas who killed the ghosts. -.- Adel was like, EEEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOOO! LOL Yan Jia was sort of calm, I think. But she got scream a bit and hid behind everyone. XD I was sitting on a computer chair while everyone else sat on the floor. So cool manx! Play that time was dark dark. >_< Then I upgraded the camera for Cassie Cas. I think she will be having an easier time next time she fight ghosts lo. See I so li hai! :X *sings a song*
And then we had the girls' talk. Talked about girls going steady and gossiped a teeny weeny bit. Aiya, girls mah. Of course will gossip de. Lalalala. We were talking about having a sleepover at one of our house. :D Auntie Kat can't wait, man! It would be so damn cool. Omg! I can't wait! Then we talk all night long. Yay!
Okay, better stop talking. @.@ The conclusion is .. TODAY IS FUN. Hahaha. Bye bye! I going to sleep le. z_z

No comments: