Hahahaha! I added music to my bloggie. :P Tang Tang is going to go crazy now. But hey, this song is nice. :D Enya's Only Time and it will only play once. If you want to hear again, you gotta refresh the page or something. I love it! So nice! *sings*
Anyway today I almost died in school and never made in back. My legs are aching like crazy and I mean big time. (Muscle pulls, I think) The St John practice today was NOT FUN at all. It was footdrill all the way and I think, today was the toughest and craziest footdrill practice ever since I joined St John. We marched and marched from 7:45 - 12 under the big hot sun. I got a little sun burn and my legs are really, really aching. It seems like a short time to you guys ... But imagine youself under the stupid sun, standing, can't even move and you gotta stand up straight like a jiang shi. OMG. Now to think of it ... I was so stupid to believe that today's St John practice would be fun. Lameass. Not even anywhere near. And you know the reason why we footdrill until like that today? Because the Sirs and Mdms want us to impress the Sec Ones. *bo wei gong* WAH LAO! MY LEGS!!
T_T Stupid St John. I would never hope for any good and fun practices anymore. I hate St John. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment