Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Eyer. Today my mood swing kana turned on again by the suky P.E lesson. I hate myself for my moodswings lo. Totally suky ... I think Delsi Del them are getting sick of me. ;_; Auntie Kathy has no friends anymore. All my moodswings' fault ... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Anyway I have people saying I act cute nowadays. -.- Okay, so they prefer me to be all serious like last year? I can't understand people. I am just trying to change my bad temper by being happier and "funnier" this year. Then they say act cute. Diao. Nothing to say liao. Sui bian them la. And damn it! I just got bitten by a mosquitoe all over. Sianz. Today really not my day.
I a bit sick of myself also. I don't know what I am becoming now. *kicks self to Pluto* My Math is still suky ... lol I forgot how to multiply fractions. That is like, Primary Four? ._. Feel so bad to let Cassie Cas tutor this damaged brain of mine. I used to crack a joke about burning the textbook and putting the ashes in a glass of water and drink. Lmao. Doesn't seem funny anymore. @.@
Oh well. I decided to go ahead and buy Oxycated.net. But I think months later. :D I already thought of what to do with it. Not going to tell you ! XD!
Haiz. Back to the original topic ... So I should morph back to my old self? ._. You guys sure about that? Anyway how do I morph back? Drink morphing potion from Neopets? XD
Lame-o joke. -.- One thing for sure, I am getting lamer and lamer every second. Booie boo.

No comments: