Weeeee! Today was interesting. I waited for Delsi Del to go JP together to buy the present for the Five Elements exchanging thingie. I had to wait until 5:30 and I was so bored. So I followed Si Jia them to Computer Lab 2 to do the art research. @.@ I totally forgot about it man! And then I sent out an SOS e-mail message to the rest of the Five Elements informing them about that. Me myself stole a bit info from Si Jia. Hahahaha. :P
At around 5 we left and I played netball with Elaine them. Pretty fun! :D The sun was damn hot and my face went tomato red. >_< Oh yeah, I saw a Sec 1 boy holding the sand thingie Hui Min gave out this morning to the Strawberry gang and I was like, O.O? I asked him in such a rude way. I asked like this, "Hey kid, where did you get that?" LOL I have no idea why I asked like that! Omg! ._. Feel so bad now. Anyway he said he got it from a fourth floor classroom ... -.-?
I bought almost the same thing as Delsi Del ... Cannot write here because later the Elements come read then die. ^^ I bet with Delsi Del that I won't get a single Valentine's present from a boy. So if she got one and I didn't, she owe me $2. If I got (Highly impossible) and she didn't, I owe her. If we both got or didn't get, we don't owe at all. XD! I sure win one. Anyone want to bet? :P
I am so waiting for tomorrow! ^^ But first 3 periods Art ... Then P.E ... Run like siao ... Omg ... The day ruined like that. Still got Math homework. Science also. Diaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment