Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Today went to Jurong Point with Delsi Del and Yan Jia. Ate Long John Silver and bought Valentine's Day present. Not for boys one la. For the Friday exchange thingie. I bought a super lame present and I am so going to pity the one got it. Hahaha. *coughs*
The assembly was so damn boring. *falls asleep* Especially the Mr Thomas that part. He talk and talk and talk. Mostly repeating the stuff he said. Then waste so much of my time. -.- Bo liao man. Really almost fell asleep and got bitten by mosquito 3 times in the hall while listening to him talk. Sianz. Later I go find medical oil to put on the bites. Awww. So itchy. :(
Haiz ... Got a lot of homework today ... I can die ... Must get off internet and computer early today for the bloody homework. Sianz. Heng today got American Idol ... At least not that bad. Got science and maths. For science is that Preston book and the textbook practice 2E for math. Alamak ... Now feeling depressed le. All because of the bloody homework. *kills all the teachers*
Whoops. Cannot touch Mr Yeo. He belongs to ... *coughs coughs* Lalalalala ~

No comments: