Pages

Friday, February 13, 2004

Oooooooooooooooo! No one won the bet I made with Delsi Del. XD I thought Delsi Del would get present de. Eeeeeee! All the boys blind liao! Delsi Del so good and nice. ._. Booie boo.
Today okay la. Didn't run for PE and we played netball instead. Yay! So cool man! But too many people play liao, so not fun lo. I don't really perform well when a lot of people play. I like those kind 3 - 4 people play one. :D Like yesterday play with Elaine them. Fun!
I really like Valentine's Day. I think it is way better then Christmas. I don't know why lo. Maybe because Christmas is during the holidays and it is hard to meet up and give your best buddies presents. Valentine's is waaaaaaay easier! Auntie Kathy happy today! Got 2 lollipops, a kitty cat notebook and a card from Tang Tang and a photo frame during the class exchange activity. Weeee! I can feel that the class is a step closer to a united and fun class with Mrs Howard around. You rawk, Mrs Howard! ^^ Teacher's Day must get her a super big present!
Went to JE with Delsi Del to eat LJS after school. Then saw 2 Commonwealth boys and they pointed at Delsi Del and talked. I was like, "What man ..." and I told Delsi Del. XD Freaked out a teeny weeny bit but we forgot all about it as we ate.
Oh yeah, today for Art I went to a totally different group from Cassie Cas them ... Same group with Lap Kan somemore ... Haiz ... I extra in the Five Elements lo ...

No comments: