Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Today had St John and it was fun. ^^ I think the Sec Ones made the St John practices fun for me. Weeee! Now I sort of like St John. It was fun but damn tiring. -.- I got sunburn and Pei Xian was saying that getting sunburn more then twice will cause skin cancer. I heard that skin cancer is fatal and I totally freaked out. I went to look up skin cancer and read the symptoms. The common symptoms are moles that grow (Yes, moles are harmless but they can develop into cancerous moles called nevi) and change in colour and a sore that never heals. @.@ Scary! Moles can actually turn cancerous anytime if you are exposed too much to the sun! Eeeeep! I must go and buy sunblock for St John practices. ._.
Learnt "belok" today. I don't how to spell that command but um, I think it is somewhere there. Damn fun! We were supposed to turn sharply at a point when the command is executed but almost everyone turned sloppily. :P Guess we need more practices on that.
Hmm ... Today was pretty okay and I need to go buy sunblock later on. Eeeeeee. The more I think about the skin cancer thingie the more I am getting freaked out. >_< Haiz. Neh mind. Later in the day I am not going to be exposed to the sun. Weeeeeeee!
Have a good day, everyone! :D

No comments: