Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Ahhh. Blogged second time for the day. Don't know why. I always blog when I have the feeling to. I trust the feelings that my heart tells me. :) Besides the feeling, I also had the inspiration to after reading Hui Min's bloggie. No idea why. Don't ask me why.
I am really confused about this world. Do you have to be pretty to make friends? Do you have to be pretty to payed attention to? It's always the pretty girls in the school that gets the most attention and the unattractive ones ignored. What is this? I don't like the attidute the guys display in this school. Call me pretentious, naggy or whatever you like. Being pretty isn't everything. Look at the girls in 20 - 30 years time. What do you see? Won't you just regret it if your wife is a pretty but vain, bitchy lady?
*sighs* I am not going to talk much anymore. Doubt any boys actually read my blog anyway. ._.

No comments: