Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2004

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just get to know that Cassie Cas and Tang Tang went to the MAA together because Tang Tang changed for 2 seat tickets last mintue or something. Diao. If I had known, I also go la! Sian. *gives funny face* Neh mind la. Go watch the replay later on. -.-
Today nothing much happen. Played Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance 2 (Sp?) with kor on PS2 whole day. LOL So damn fun. I used the Human Cleric and I heal heal heal. :P Then I keep casting shield and all those. Hahaha. Even the kings also can't kill us. See I so li hai!
Also watched a short extract from an anime series. Sort of like an introduction to the anime and it's so damn cool. It's about a couple being seperated because of a war. The guy so damn freaking shuai and the girl so damn freaking pretty. Den the guy is the Overall Commander of the army he is going to lead to surpress the rebellion. They were outnumbered until so cham. He never die la, half crawled half walk back to the city to find the girl. Den he reached the house and found the girl dead from an explosion. So touching! Den he threw away his sword, crawled to the side of the girl, hugged her and stayed there until he died from his wounds. Eeeeeeeee. *cries* So freaking touching ...

No comments: