Okay, I am going totally crazy over the song of the Mpg I talked about yesterday. Remember the introduction to an anime series about the war seperating the couple? The song is damn nice lo. I searched for around 35 minutes and finally found it. Omg! I am now listening to it and it's really nice ... The name is Seconds of Love and it rocks man ... I love the Mpg, I love the song, I love the guy and I love the girl. I am going to buy the anime series when it comes out. :D I can't wait for it! Omg omg omg omg, the song sooooo nice! >_<
Today nothing much happened. Tomorrow got P.E ... Ewww ... I hope I don't die from running but I am going to try my best. I haven't touch any homework yet. Got the Lit, Maths and article review for English. Sianz. Everyday also so much homework. Sec 2 days are really tougher then Sec 1 days ... Omg .. I miss the fun I had last year ... Sob sob ... Aiya heck care the homework la .. Copy can liao. :P Lalalala ~
I think I am weird. I don't really have crushes on real life guys but I am totally in love with those anime handsome guys. OMG! They are just so shuai and cool. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ Ok, relax ... Relax ... LOL! Haiz. Need to control myself. @.@
Hmmm ... Oh yeah, Yan Jia received a present from a mysterious (Sp?) guy today! It's a doggy! (Fake one la.) Ooooooooooooo. Who could it be? She says he is from 2/2. Oooooo! *anyhow guess* Aiya, also none of my problem. lol I so san ba. -.- Ok ... Must relax and control myself ... :X ...
No comments:
Post a Comment