Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Today was fun! Went to JE with Adeline to eat Long John Silver. Then met Yan Jia, Dallan and their dance senior Ken when we were halfway through the meal. After that they went their way. Me and Adeline went straight home after the meal. And we decided to play GunBound together.
GunBound is so not fair! Everytime Adeline start first one. Den she always get double turn. Den when the tornado appears (It's something that distorts your shots so that you cannot hit properly), it distorts my shot and missed Adeline. And den when her turn that time the tornado disappears and let her shoot at me. Dang. 4 times lei. *bwg* I suay la. Oh yeah, then she got a Knight (A very powerful random mobile) also. Den me lei? ._. Nothing sia.
Is this what you call suay? No la. This far worse then suay. >_<
Anyway today Maths went really, really bad. I got a lot of questions wrong. And it is a confirm fail. Boo ... Haiz. Should have expected it. I mean, I always fail my Math. Or pass it with 1 or 2 marks. This time how can pass? My algebra lousy until can jump building liao.
But I really hope I pass lo. :/ Wish me luck, perhaps?

No comments: