Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Today I am a bit siao. Mood was very bad and all that. I guess my moodswing is back. I was mean to everyone and had a "Heck-Care" attitude. If you are a reading this and I had been mean to you today, I apologize ... Boo. I don't know what's up with me. Most probably because of the Maths result. That dampened my mood a lot. *sighs*
Just now on the way back from school, I sat this bus and the air-conditioner is so damn cold. Lmao. I was practically using my bag as a blanket to shield my hands. All my goosebumps appeared and I was shivering like crazy. Then when I got off the bus, not only my specs turned misty. Even my plastic file turned misty and watery. Now you see how cold it was? ._. I am afraid of cold. Boo me.
A lot of homework wor ... Let's see ... Commonwealth essay, history mindmap, geography, history's Great Depression worksheet, book review (Pass up on Tuesday) and um ... Eh ... Got what arh ... Aiya! Forgot liao. LOL Later when I remembered then I come back change or something. >_<

No comments: