Pai seh ... lol, blogged for the second time of the day ... Lame right ... Anyway I read Kah Yan's opendiary and it just sparked off a few thoughts that I really want to write down about.
Kae la, I know got one or two people in school say I act cool, act tough and all that. Den what kan wo bu shuang or something ... But what I want to say is, I wasn't used to be like that ... I was bullied when I was Primary Two ... Kana locked in the toilet and tio beaten up ... Almost everyday ... Den those idiots purposely punch my back, stomach because if got bruises will kana covered by clothes.
Dunno why when I grew up I started to be tough and all that. I didn't want people to pick on me anymore. I didn't want people to think I am weak and and kana bullied anymore. Haiz ..
So what I want to say is ... When people behave that way, there's always a reason.
Okay la, end here. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment