Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Today, me, Elaine and Adeline went to eat Long John at Jurong Point together. They came back from the Homecoming performance and I met them at Jurong Point. After the sastifying meal me and Adel went to watch The Last Samurai, using the two free movie concession passes. Elaine went home as she needs to attend her church.
At first we wanted to watch Peter Pan, then cannot as the passes are not eligible for new movies. Then we turned to The Last Samurai. We were worrying whether it would be a boring movie or not. Turned out we worried for nothing. It was an inspiring, touching and awesome movie. Not a bit boring. The samurais were so damn cool. Their armor, their honour and all that. Weeeeeeee! I am glad we watched The Last Samurai instead of Peter Pan. I mean, we know the story of Peter Pan, watch also like ... "Yeah, we knew this would happen" and etc. Everyone likes Peter Pan because of that guy acting Peter Pan. Lmao.
I like The Last Samurai because it made me a wiser kiddo. Even it was just a little teeny weeny bit. :D I am so impressed by the samurais.
Hooray for the samurais! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: