Lalala ~ Today nothing much happened. I really enjoyed the long weekend. The time now is nearly 6:30 but I have yet to finish any homework, let alone studying History. Hahaha. But well, I can finish it. (Considering the fact that I forgot to bring the damn Journal home)
I need people to get back to the Class Forum and post and be active and all that. The forum is dead. :( However I will try to spice it up with layout changing and the uploading of 3 avatar galleries. ^^
I might be getting another domain. The name I want is Oxycated.net. Weeee. My mom already agreed but I don't know what I will be using it for. Hahaha. Perhaps I should devote the time to my Melon-Tv.Com instead. ._.
I keep having these dizzy spells today. Argh! I think I need to go sleep for awhile. So much for my claim to be able to finish the bloody homework. Wheeeeeeeeee! Well, who cares.
Hahahaha! *coughs* Sorry. *gives puppy eyes*
No comments:
Post a Comment