Pages

Friday, January 30, 2004

My ulcers are getting bigger and bigger. I can't talk that much. My ulcers hurt like crazy and I think I am getting a bit of bad breathe because of it. *sighs* The bottom one is so big and swollen that when my Mom saw it, she was like, "OMG. When did you get that?!" and she ran into the kitchen to get that whatever watermelon (YAY! Melon-Tv!!) thingie for mouth ulcers. I didn't dared to sprinkle the powder on the ulcers. I mean, I am afraid of pain. ._. Damn it. Perhaps later I will have the courage. LOL
Anyway today when playing that circle thingie during PE, while we were moving towards the stage (Means I am walking backwards), someone smacked me in the stomach. It must be someone on the opposite side. I've got a huge blue black now and it hurts damn much. -.- *speechless*
For my speech on Wednesday ... I think I am going to talk about my hatred for bullies and the Primary Two incident. I don't have anything else to say besides this. :/ What do you guys think ... I hope you guys don't fall asleep when I was talking ... I might sound a bit ... Umm ... I don't know. But I am sure I would sound weird on that day. :D

No comments: