Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Today chiong 3 tests. Lit, English and Chinese. Chinese sure fail one. I don't know how to write like, 20 over words lor. Doh. Die le. Anyway the teachers never think one lei. Cram three tests on one day. -.- Anyway tomorrow is MATHS. Omg. I gotta fail again and again. I thought don't have algebra! Den Adeline and Kah Yan tell me got. Liew. Win liao la. Fail again ...
I don't know what to do now lei. Maybe I go do one layout for this blog ... Maybe not ... I like this layout a lot. Haiz. The only thing I am good at is web stuff. I am so useless. *speechless*
Today overall okay la. Except the rain like won't stop like that. Rain and rain and rain and rain. Yesterday also rain. The day before also rain. Even the heavens also siao liao. Okay la, rain more. Den no need to sit at that yucky parade ground sing school song all that. >:D

No comments: