And so I had the last interview for Yale-VISP this morning. Technically, last morning. The interviewer was the Dean of Trumbull College, one of the twelve residential colleges at Yale. It must have been obvious that I was nervous, because the first thing she said to me was to relax and that it will just be an informal conversation.
I interrupted her by accident a few times because I had a difficult time telling if she was going to speak. As I am the sort to just spiral downwards when things are going bad, I started to speak incoherently and was unable to articulate my points properly later in the interview. FML.
She said that the committee will meet on the 12, and that the results will be out by either the 14 or 15. Students then have until the end of the month to decide whether or not to accept the offer.
Now, I wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment