Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Let's do this.


It seems like I have made it to the second round of the interviews (there are a total of three rounds of interview, not two as mentioned in a previous post) for the Yale scholarship exchange program.

Selection -> Faculty Level Interview -> NUS Interview -> Yale Interview

The second round appears to be a lot more fear-inducing than the first - the panel consists of  five prominent NUS figures. The e-mail listed their names and positions. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the information though - look them up and remember their faces so I can greet personally during the interview?

Let's rock this, whatever it is. Heh.

And oh, an update about an melodramatic post several weeks back about screwing up a 30% assignment. Apparently, I didn't. In fact, my group's report obtained the highest score in the class at 19/20. I'm awesome.

No comments: