Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fuck.

Vulgarities. I don't care what others say, but spewing vulgarities relieves stress for me. I once wrote a post with pictures of past terrible assignment mistakes, and swore that it will never happen again. 

But it did.

30%. I misinterpreted the assignment requirements and didn't bother to check my work. And I was aiming for a decent CAP this semester.

Words cannot describe how I feel. And most folks won't understand. "It's just an assignment," or "Why are you such a mugger?" The thing is, academics to me is like music to a musician and anime to an otaku. It is fine if it is something difficult and I didn't manage to nail it. But this. This is a simple assignment that a few more hours of work would have sufficed.

I am not even sure how to approach this overwhelming sense of failure. Failure. Heh. How apt. My incompetence is shocking.

No comments: