Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Evaluation.

So, today is the last day of my first year at NUS. Time flies. Several months (and posts) ago, I was writing about the dilemma I had between NUS and SMU. And now, I am moving on to become a sophomore at NUS (if there are no issues with the exams, that is).

Though I am not doing so well this semester (Cs and Ds), I have no regrets regarding the choice I made between NUS and SMU (and this must be the first time I am writing that I have no regrets). I have learned much in my time at NUS, and as much as what I have learned is deemed useless in pragmatic Singapore, it is still valuable to me. I am looking forward to learning more, especially from the other major I am so fond of (and the other, not so much).

I think I have figured something out in these months. I prefer to think, and so I am more comfortable with modules that, for instance, consist of more abstract material that deal with the metaphysics. I am reluctant to take modules that require practical (group) work, but it is unavoidable. Let's just hope I get more decent teammates in the coming semester.

And true to the style, I must end the post on a depressing note - I really don't want to see my CAP for this semester. It will kill me. Inside.

No comments: