Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Withdrawal.

It has been ages since I last gamed seriously. When I say "seriously", I mean playing with the aim to complete the game as an experience and not simply playing for the sake of it. To me, every game completion is a mini-episode of my life. This is why I value good stories, because I tend to "learn" more from such games. And that is also why I generally avoid shooting games, but I do play them occasionally to take some stress off (L4D comes into mind immediately).

I am getting depressed writing this entry, because I feel like I have been neglecting a part of myself all this while. I cannot wait for exams to be over. :(

1 comment:

byan said...

it's me... again!

your previous post sounded like something i went through as well, but probably on a smaller scale. don't know about you, but i'm stubborn about things like that.

well, don't sound so sad lah. i don't think you will play any games even after your exam finishes anyway :p