The case arrived, and it was not as ugly as I thought it would be. I accidentally tore the sides of card pocket when I tried to put my Ez-Link card in, but I fixed it with superglue. I used a needle to line superglue along the torn leather and it is now as though it has never been torn before. Heh.
Anyway, I cannot take pictures of the phone itself since I have no other cameras. I do have a digital camera, but dude, that is overkill. I will just post screen shots of what I have on my iPhone.
Facebook is out there because it has no folder to go into. I don't use it very often, though. As you can tell, I am a boring person. Black is the color for me. I probably should charge it, now that I see the battery bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment