I just received the results for one of my mid-terms - terrible. It was around the same for the other module. I am guessing that my grades are at the lower end of B, considering the bell curve. I have much to say about the examination, though. I do not think it was fair. Not being a sour grape here, but I really have issues with how the questions were set.
Anyway, it is a done deal. A CAP of 4.5 is out of the question, but I will leave it there so that I can remind myself that that is supposed to be how I am doing, not mediocre Bs. I hate myself. I cannot study for nuts.
1 comment:
what's wrong with using a digital cam to take casual photos? i do it all the time :/
sorry bout cross-commenting though, was rather busy this week.
anyway, you're being a little negative. try to stay positive and focused. i'm guessing that it's the way they phrased the questions that threw you offtrack. if that's the case then i think it's a matter of clarification. it shouldn't be too hard... hopefully :p
hang in there.
Post a Comment