I always make mistakes when buying cases for my Apple products. I do my research, but always screw up at the last minute. I got my iPhone 4 recently, and I actually ordered the wrong color for the case when checking out at the website.
This is the one I wanted.
But I actually ordered this.
In case you can't tell the difference, the colors are reversed and stitches are different in color.
I will say it again - I don't know how I did it. I cannot change the order now because it has already been processed.
FML.


4 comments:
so yours' the one with the black back cover?
first one's too glaring methinks. :>
Really? You are the first to tell me that the one I ordered actually looks better. Maybe I will reconsider using that one instead of buying a new one then! :O
Where did you order it from? Very nice covers you got there!
Hello there. I got them at Shinnorie.com!
Post a Comment