Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My fault?

Sometimes I reflect on decisions I have made, and 99% of the time I feel like I made a mistake. The decisions can range from whether I should drink ice lemon tea or grass jelly drink to which university I should go.

A good example would be games. Certain games would force you to make plot decisions (i.e. Persona), and I am very uncomfortable with this. No matter how much I ponder, I end up thinking I should have chosen the other one instead.

I don't know if it is because I don't trust myself, or the curiosity of what would have happened if I chose the other option.

And the funny thing is when I do this in exams (i.e. MCQs), I am usually wrong because I always go back and change my answer. Asking for it, man.

Call me indecisive, but I prefer to leave my options open until the very last minute. Not because I am a greedy bastard, but because I really don't know if I made the right decision.

1 comment:

byan said...

there was this thing someone told me about but i forgot, like opportunity risk or something. forgot moral of the story too.

anyway i guess it's a matter of opinion. i do know of a certain guy who would rather make decisions the minute he's given them, even if he doesn't know what he's getting into.

blind optimism haha.