Pages

Sunday, September 06, 2009

The resolve, and tarot cards.

My love for books and games has been stretching the limits of my parents' pockets (and patience) lately, so I have removed the cards from my wallet and put them away in the drawer.

If I cannot see them, then I would not think of using them. And if I cannot use them, then I cannot buy anything.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Speaking of my recent shopping sprees, I feel compelled to talk about the deck of tarot cards I bought. I have been extremely interested in astrology and tarot reading since young. It is fascinating, and too misunderstood by the general public.

Tarot cards have nothing to do with demons or spirits or whatever most people have associated them with. Tarot cards simply tap on the intuition inside everyone, dulled by the technology advances and material concerns of the current world, and shed light or guidance on concerns you have.

Well, I do not feel like continuing my explanation anymore. I think I have recognized the futility of such an attempt. Prejudices are hard to correct, and I could care less about it.

I need my holidays. Damn FYP for taking so much fun out of my life.

2 comments:

byan said...

:< why you follow my blatant ending style? if you don't explain, i'll never get it!

Meow said...

Too lazy to explain, dude. Talking (or rather, thinking up words) is troublesome.

At least it seems troublesome to me now.