1) Yes, it is an online game.
2) Yes, you get to recruit, summon and fuse demons.
3) Yes, the art is exactly the same as Digital Devil Saga.
4) Yes, it will be released soon.
5) It is known as Megaten.
In fact, the closed beta ends at December 31st (I think) and the open beta will then begin. I will definitely be playing this game when it is released. It might even be the only game I spend money on its cash shop.
There are simply no words to describe my love for Shin Megami Tensei. And yes, I am the type that will overlook simply anything because I like it.

This is the character creation screen. Do ignore the name. It was a random one I typed.

I like games that show your character in the status screen.

Look at the skills system in this game. It is with depth.

Veia attacking a Ghoul. Technically, she is actually defending herself against the attack of the Ghoul.

Veia in the virtual training room learning things that a newbie need to know before venturing out to the world.

"Snakeman", the newbie instructor, explains expertise - the skill system in Megaten.

There is also an alignment system in the game. This will affect summoning cost of demons depending on the demons' alignment and your alignment.

Veia running through a field in the Megaten world.

A mini-game that grants you some items if you play it right.

A close-up of Veia.

Veia and her new demon pose for a picture.

A close up of Veia and her new demon.
Although it is a little saddening to know that Atlus is not overseeing the development the game, I am glad to have the game to play. Every single bit of the game brings back memories. Nostalgic.
Yay for Megaten!
2 comments:
zomg that looks cool. link please :D
- alex
ohh...so this is the game u were talking about that day..
- adywii
Post a Comment