Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Extraordinaire.

I am starting to feel like I went into the wrong course. Yeah, I know. Not again, huh? Self-doubting is always on my list, and I think it got itself a permanent position.

I have been feeling rather inadequate lately. Insecure, to be exact. I am not so sure of myself anymore. My confidence is eroding, and from what I do not know. It appears to me that I am incapable of so many things and that there is really no place for me in the industry*.

What an extraordinary thought. I think maybe it is time to practice letting pride go.

*Note that I said industry, not the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you need a time out. you know, to get to know yourself better and understand what you really want with your life. taking myself for example - i'm an aspiring musician, hence most of my choices reflect that.

- alex

Anonymous said...

alex: agreed, though to have a time out at this point of time is a little unsafe for academic reasons :/

i doubt any of us had a clue which direction to head towards during enrollment, but hey, there's still a long road ahead. turn whenever you feel like doing so*.

*that is, of course, after you finish this diploma >:D

- byan

Anonymous said...

haha true that. personally though, i've already found my direction, so i don't really mind dropping out anymore :D

- alex