Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Am still traveling along the route.

The braces are fine. In fact, I barely even notice that they are there until I eat or brush my teeth. I think I am brushing too hard, because I actually noticed that my gum is receding.

I have no idea whether or not it has to do with the fact that I have metal attached on my teeth, but my teeth are now kind of sensitive to cold food - ice cream, to be exact. The sensation is still well within my limits, but annoying nevertheless. I love ice cream, and this might be very devastating for me if it worsens.

Damn.

For school, everything is still the same. I seriously ought to improve my skills, and I am taking assignments a lot more seriously. GPA is one concern, and my portfolio is another.

I used to a real noob when it comes to using Flash but I think I am getting better at it now. I have an assignment that required me to design and code a mobile flash game, and I have learned a great deal of things from this single assignment.

My game, as compared to others, lose in the aspect of aesthetics but I bet most of them did not even bother to fix the timer interval problem (which actually was because the code given by the lecturer was not completely correct) and whatnot.

But yeah, I should have spent more time on the graphics - this I cannot deny. I should stop being so lazy. Pfft.

Blarool told me to send her addresses of the other noobs and I still have yet to do so. Sorry, Blarool! I promise I will have it done before December comes.

Speaking about addresses, I think I should start writing cards too. And a present for that noob over in Australia.

This is going to be a real headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe it's a sign that you should eat less ice cream D: ice cream is good, but too much is baad; i would know xD;; show me the game you designed! >D

- alex