I am weak-willed when it comes to self-improvement. My skills have stopped improving ever since my domains were terminated. The fact that I am taking a related diploma course is apparently not enough to motivate me. I could not be bothered to pick up the tablet and start doing some designs.
And this is bad. Very bad.
My results are slipping and others are surpassing me. I know, inside, that I need to work hard for my diploma but I just could not muster enough determination to do it. I am always distracted by something else and end up doing something totally unproductive. I am so terribly ill-disciplined.
I have discovered that I am a reward-driven person. I only work when I have something to gain at the end of the deal (I am very kind when it comes to other things, mind you). That is to say I need something that I can enjoy in the end if I work.
As such, I have decided to get another domain. I already have the name in mind, but I am not going to disclose it. With a domain, I know that I will work endlessly to achieve reputation with it.
This shall be my reason to improve.
1 comment:
all the best! it's good to see you setting your mind to self-improvement :)
- alex
Post a Comment