The TV came at around 3 PM, and it came with a free gift - Panasonic Lumix F53. Since my brother-in-law already has a Sony digital camera, he told me to bring it home and use it. If he needs it in the future, I could give it back.
Alas, a digital camera. I cannot recall the last time I saw a camera at home. It was many years back, I believe, and the camera used film.
Thank you, Jie Fu! Do not worry. I will give it back if you ask for it. After all, I do not really need it. A luxury item, if you ask me.



(Photos are taken with my phone camera.)
You know, I thought that it was impossible for compact digital cameras to be able to do the depth of field thing (focus). I have always thought that only DSLRs (those really expensive lens-changeable cameras) could do it.
I tried the camera just now, and realized that compact digital cameras actually could do depth of field (focus). It is just that it is not very controllable as compared to DSLRs.

(Photo taken with the Panasonic Lumix F53.)
Nevertheless, this is good enough for me. I wish that this camera has came earlier though. I would not have to have such a hard time with my photography assignment then.
Then again, I think my lecturers would kill my grades if I dared use a digital compact camera instead of loaning a DSLR from the school.
Oh well. Lecturers.
I will take definitely good care of the camera. I take good care of every member in the gadget family.
Thank you again, Jie Fu!
No comments:
Post a Comment