I bought a new game, Persona 3 FES, and there are so many things I want to say about it I do not even know where to start.
The series Persona goes a long way back. I first heard of Persona when my brother talked about the game when our PS1 was still working. I forgot which one he was playing, but it was definitely Persona. Unfortunately, I was too young to appreciate the storyline (which was terribly dark, FYI).
Actually, I wanted to get P3 a very long time ago but it was sold out before I could get my hands on one and subsequently - out of print. The price of the game on eBay was close to SGD$150~ and that is, in case anyone is wondering, way out of my budget for a game.
I sulked for a very long time.
But what a surprise when Atlus released a Director's Cut version of P3! They did not name it so blatantly though (unlike Star Ocean : Til the End of Time Director's Cut) and gave it a very elusive name of P3:FES. FES supposedly stands for Festival, you know, like a celebratory edition.
I evaded all content related to P3 because of my failure in acquiring a copy. I remained bitter of my defeat for a very long time. It actually took me 3 weeks to notice that Atlus released a Director's Cut for the game. I was horrified when I noticed that the release date of the game was April 22.
I WAS 2 WEEKS LATE. BLOODY HELL.
I marched straight to the mall after school on Monday to buy the game. It was like as if I was in a trance - possessed, in fact. Thank god I was able to get my hands on a copy before it was completely sold out. The copy I purchased was the last in the store.
HOORAY. LA LA LA LA LA LA.
I tried the game yesterday and I can only say that it is good.
If you want more details about the game, then you will have get it yourself. If I start, I think I might write too much.
But believe me - it is good. Damn good.
No comments:
Post a Comment