Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Newcomer.

Yeah, I really bought the Deep Red PSP. My mom was furious, because I kept changing my decision about buying it.

At first I wanted it really badly, so I borrowed my sister's card to order it online. Then I decided I should wait after I upgrade my mobile phone, so I told my mom I would wait. But I thought about it being limited edition, so I wanted to buy again. Holy, it is expensive - I think I would really wait.

Then in the end I went ahead, took money out from my account using an ATM and bought it at a local shop on impulse.

I suck at being a daughter. I am sorry for being such a spendthrift. I swear that I am going to correct this bloody bad trait of mine and save money.

I swear.

But still, I must introduce to you the newcomer of my gadget family.







PSP Slim & Lite is really light. I was surprised at the weight when I first held it in my hands.

I am going to make up for this expenditure by working extra hard at BaliThai and not upgrading my mobile phone.

I must save money.

No comments: