Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I suck at putting screen protectors.

So today I went to Jurong Point and got a screen protector for my new PSP. I cannot say I received desirable customer service at the shop where I bought the screen protector (Mega Multimedia, 3rd floor).

... Screw all the nice-ities.

The service sucked.

He did not even look at me when I asked him (rather politely with "Sorry, Mister" and "I would like one, please") whether or not they sell screen protectors for PSP. He also did not look at me when he gave me my change.

You do not even look at your customer? What the heck?

I actually also wanted to get a game there, but the service was so appalling I decided to leave after getting the screen protector.

Bloody hell. All these people.

Oh, I almost forgot about the main point of this entry.

Well, as you can tell from the title of this entry, I suck at putting screen protectors. The sides are kind of funny and there are some dust trapped under the protector too.

And if I remember correctly - I kind of screwed up Nano's screen protector as well.

The screen protector costs SGD$15 (which I think is kind of expensive), so I decided that since it is not that obvious when the screen is turned on I will pretend I did an acceptable job about the protector.

Munny woes.

I happened to go to Funan IT Mall today, so I bought the game I wanted there. It was SGD$6 cheaper than Mega Multimedia too. Thank god.

In case anyone is interested, I was at the town area today doing a photography assignment due for submission in two weeks' time.

Pictures!





Dogs!





I spent too much lately. I must work doubly hard at BaliThai and pay my parents back. I have a debt to repay.

No more gadgets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoho lady, nice red gadget you got there! :D No black this time?

I suck at putting on screen protectors too. But you know, I think we rock at packing them. Remember the moronic plastics and the tonnes of dangerous-to-pack screen protectors?

Maybe we should go back to packing them, earn some $MUNNY$ and get blisters again. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Good words.