Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I really hate myself.

Last night, I camped at the balcony and thought about the Chemistry Practical. To be honest, it was really one of the easiest I have ever encountered. I never expected myself to screw it up so badly.

I mean - think about it. I got both of the calculations wrong. I did not even bother to check my answers. If I only I did, I could have easily caught all the errors I have made.

Now that I carelessly let so many marks slip through my fingers, what will become of my final Chemistry grade? I do not understand why I always have to do this to myself. Not checking, not reading the questions carefully and even forgetting to do questions during actual examinations.

I was pretty lucky that it only took 2 practicals to let me realise that I have been such a fucker.

I cannot rely on the practicals to help me anymore. I need my theory papers to save my ass.

Thank god I did not screw up my Higher Mother Tongue up. That is probably the only fact that can lift my spirits up now.

I am such a fucker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lao mao! don't be too upset kaes?
we'll work harder for the theory paper. JIAYOU!

DON'T GIVE UP NOW!

(: Zeng NOOB