Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Physics really confuse me. I reluctantly touched the book this morning, and find myself promptly attacked by a dizzy spell. Perhaps it might be a psychological problem, but I really do lose all my morale upon the slightest attempt to study it.

It would be unwise and unfair to you if I continue writing about my studies, for recently I have blogged about almost nothing else. Studies trouble me the most - a most laughable fact, considering how I view life.

What is life without enjoying yourself? Is it really worth it to waste nearly the first 25 years of your life working for what they call a 'good future'? Does sweetness really come after bitterness?

I have seen too many examples of people who slogged for their entire lives. They have great jobs and are earning big bucks, but still they frown upon their achievements.

"What is it that I still lack?"

And perhaps they will never find the answer.

But of course, they are people who derive pleasure from work and money. I have nothing much to say about them, but honestly I think that they are missing what is important about living a life.

That is just me. And I have a very different way of running things.

Probably why a lot of people shun me. Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALVIN HERE!! WOOT I FINALLY DID SOMETHING TO MY COM AND I GOT ONLINE!!! CELEBRATE!! I LOVE MYSELF.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. oh yea physics sux i also failed