I can't seem to be able to find time for anything anymore. I have awful time management. I need to fix that, I know - but that I am unmotivated to do anything about it at the moment.
Capricorns are a sign of determination and success. I wonder where that came from. I am very sorry, Sir Issac Newton. Even though I am a Capricorn just like you, I lack willpower to discipline myself. I need to practise to be more ... feeling. Sympathy for people I don't know is easy, but sympathy for people I know is hard. I find it easier to help a stranger who slipped and fell than to help a schoolmate who slipped too.
I think it is because I know they don't really deserve my help, since I know them in person (not know the person literally, but that I can match their identity with their names).
"Then how do you know whether or not the stranger is worth helping, Kathy?"
Well, I guess the reason is because I don't know that person - that's why I find myself more willing to help him or her. He (let's just use he, since in general the race of humans is referred as "Man") won't remember me, and I won't remember him either.
Leaving no trail behind is one of the many principles that govern my life. I can't exactly tell myself to not do this. It is in the nature. But really, pal, I don't intend to change this bit of me. I find it just fine.
... Now that I think of it - why am I blogging about this?
1 comment:
That is because, Kathy, you are very much a git.
I know what I said, but honestly, you ain't so bad.
Don't change.
Post a Comment