Sure seems a little late to do this, but heck - as long as I bothered to.
Literature
Project
1. 5 pieces of prose/poems that deal with the various themes of Twelfth Night
2. Write a 500 word prose/poem engaging in one of the main issules of Twelfth Night. You can either concentrate on a theme or a particular act/scene.
E Mathematics
Hah, I dropped Additonal Mathematics!
1. TYS Questions (listed on a shabby piece of paper)
English Language
1. Comprehension passages from Pg 114 - 189 in Comprehension Focus : O Level Distinction in English Comprehension
2.
Well, I hope the idiot that gave this piece of homework realise that we own a machine named computer and it has an application named Microsoft Word ...
Science : Chem
1. Various worksheets Miss Chian gave
I say, screw it.
Science : Physics
1. Various worksheets Mr Peh gave
Same as above - screw it.
Disclaimer
Hey, I want to turn over a new leaf - but oh man, I am tired of all these homework for the moment and the only ones that I am planing to do are probably Literature, Math and English.
About the rest, give me a break - at least until I find the worksheets. I don't even know where they are, yeah?
Time-table for Nov/Dec
Don't think I am going to follow this but *sigh* just wrote it down in case somebody brainwashes me and turn me into a brand new Kathy.
1 - 19 Nov - Over, damn it.
20 - 30 Nov - Star Ocean, Sims 2 (PS2)
20 - 30 Nov - Occasional homework
1 - 15 Dec - Homework
16 - 20 Dec - Brief revision of Sec 3 work
21 - 25 Dec - Read through Sec 4 books
26 - 31/1 Jan - Prepartion for 2006
1 Jan - Double-check of homework and school bag
2 Jan - 2006 Senior Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment