I pumped Acalynn-A to Lvl 60, for the sake of the new robe. I did it within four days, from Lvl 56 to 60. Not too impressive, but still a great achievement for me.
The 4th tier rank-up quest was not easy, and not hard either. The quest had four parts. I had help from a fellow priestess (she's 8x though) for the first part. As for the rest, I did it myself.
First Part (1/4)
Hunt 50 Skeleton Knights. The time limit is 70 minutes.
Skeleton Knights are located in Ancient Dun 2 at the Cursed Land.
Second Part (2/4)
Hunt 50 BeEvil. The time limit is 70 minutes.
BeEvils are located in the Cave of Beehive at the Land of Dusk.
Third Part (3/4)
Find the Royal Amulet from a Solid Snail.
Solid Snails are located in the Cave of Beehive at the Land of Dusk. Like the 2nd tier quest, I had to kill until one drops one for me.
Last Part (4/4)
Battle the skillmaster Raymond in a secret place. No summoning crystals are allowed inside.
I brought 100+ large health pots inside, came out only with 4 left. He is not hard, but has extremely long life and heals when his HP gets too low. Fought for around 20 minutes before winning him.
I believe the first three parts are random. I am lucky to get rather easy monsters to hunt. Someone told me that they had to hunt Figons and Stone Giants. *gasp*
Anyway, it is time for the exciting part - the screenshots! Click on the thumbnails to get the larger versions of the screenshots. ^^

Training in Forbidden Land, where players call it the 'Fifi Homeland'. My first time fighting Figons as well. I said, 'Omg' then because there were actually 6 Figons. By the time I had the time to stop and take the screenshot, my party members already killed 3.
Oh well. @.@

Fighting Master Raymond for the 4th tier quest.

My priestess' new robe, and her new 4th tier new headgear. The spell shown on the panel is also her new spell, Glacial Spike.

The new spell I was talking about, Glacial Spike, in action. This is not a good screenshot of the skill, though.

A random screenshot of the area outside the Cave of Beehive. I really liked the view, and hence the screenshot. I was Lvl 59 and training in the cave at that point of time.

Grand Healing in action. Taken a few seconds after the one above this one. xD

Another random screenshot taken at Navisko.
No comments:
Post a Comment