Sports Day was okay. At least, better than last year's. Being a time-keeper seriously sucks, and I hate getting yelled at.
Boys ran today. I must compliment Sickly Person, or as known as Irk (Erk)-nie for his effort in the 400m race. He placed first! *beams*
His real name is actually Ernest, by the way.
I must too compliment Darrel, Eng Ngee, Yi Hang and Wei Xiang for their effort, even though they did not win. The atmosphere was heavy with an awkward silence among the usual talkative boys when I went back to visit the class during a break from my time-keeper duty.
Ah. You people did really awesome, I swear. ;)
I have been feeling rather down nowadays. Detestable feelings nudge me, and brainwashes me. They succeeded, I guess. I am starting to hate myself for not being good enough in things that I wish to be good at.
Darn. It is going to take me days to get over such swings. Zis and Ziep will be coming over tomorrow, and I fear that I might be a bad host.
I apologise in advance, my dear guests. I am really sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment