Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I felt the need to clarify some matters, and I sincerely hope Ziep Ziep and Znay Znay are reading this particular entry.

First of all, I have never completed DMC1 and DMC2 before. I tried playing back when they were just released, but did not manage to finish them.

My brother was the one that played both games. I sat by the side and watched him play. Sometimes he would play the game in my absence (for example, school), and I would miss some parts of the storyline.

Hence, I think I got some parts of the story wrong and told the both of you the wrong storyline.

Nevertheless, I am replaying the game (like what I mentioned in my last entry). DMC2 is a pain in the ass, because there are so many boss fights and so little animation scenes.

But the sight of Dante makes up for all. *grins*

No comments: