Pages

Friday, March 11, 2005

I think I have been neglecting this blog. I am so sorry.

What should I blog about? Ah. The arrival of the holidays, I suppose?

The March holidays ... Are no holidays. Besides being swamped with seemingly endless mountains of homework which tower over me like skyscrapers, I also need to return to the most annoying school in the entire globe day after day.

And oh. I need someone to tell me the complete list of homework we have. I lost track of it.

Mathematics :
A Math Ten Year Series Questions
Left some questions left undone because didn't know how to do
E Math Ten Year Series Questions
Waiting for book from Pei
Statistics Project; Design Poster

English :
Mdm Sia; Four journal entries, 1 Reader's Digest article review, 1 book reivew to be done with IT
Miss Koh; Two One comprehension and the last's summary, online work and Reader's Digest's worksheet

Chemistry :
Worksheet

Physics :
Mr Eric Tan's Thermal worksheet

Social Studies :
Project; Invention
Read through the new chapter about Sri Lanka
Logbook (about the new chapter)

History :
Project; What if Lenin had not died and Stalin did not take power, how would it affect WWII?
Supposed to done in Powerpoint Presentation format

Chinese :
Book review
Ci Yu Worksheet
Workbook, if you have yet to do the ones she asked us to
File

Oh wow. That's little.

I need someone to fill me in. I am sure I only got like 70% of the total homework. What about the projects?

Ack.

No comments: