Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I must learn to appreciate the people around me. I must learn to be more patient. I must learn to be a better person.

And I must apologise to people ... The people I have not been appreciating and treating nicely enough.

Jie Fu :
I am really sorry about my attidute. Although I did not do it to you directly, but I think you have gotten the message.

I am hogging the computer too much and I must learn to share. Please do not allow me to go on being so rude to you. Ask me for the computer. Demand for it.

I promise I will say thank you for the things you do for our family and now, I am going to say thank you for the things you have done for us.

Thank you.

Xiu & Zheng :
I am really sorry about being a bad cousin and a bad host. The both of you have done so much for me, and yet what I do is to brush it off like you guys were supposed to do it.

I promise I will take time off to stick around with you people around the house when the both of you arrive to pay a visit to Iris.

Thank you for all the things you guys have done.

Thank you.

Iris (Xiang Ling) :
I am sorry for being such a bad aunt. I should have been more patient with you. After all, you are still a little baby.

I promise to carry and play with you more often.

You are my little bundle of joy.

Thank you.

Mother & Father :
I am sorry for being such a bad daughter. I promise not to be rude to the both for you again. I will study hard, do not worry.

Mom and Dad, I know the both of you have been very lenient to me in the past 15 years. I am sorry for making you guys angry so many times.

Thank you.

Sister & Brother :
I am sorry for being such a bad little sister. Like Mom & Dad, I know the both of you have been very lenient to me.

I know the both of you have done a lot of things for me. However, I seem to be unable to notice them until today.

I promise I will not be rude to you again, Brother. I promise to sit and listen to you when I do something wrong, Sister.

Thank you.

Friends :
I am sorry for being such a spoilt brat. And I am also sorry for throwing tantrums every now and then.

I promise not to lose my temper in front of you people and I promise to be a good friend.

Thank you for all the things you have done for me.

Thank you.

No comments: