Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Warning : Sims 2 Intensive

Sims 2 is such a good game. It is great being able to control someone else's life ... (Yes, I am that domineering. xP)

I really love the children in the game (although it is a pain to ensure that they are happy, get them to private schools and make them do their homework at the same time). Here are some screenshots ... I didn't take them. I found them in the folder 'Storytelling'. :)



A mom telling her young daughter a story.



That girl holding the tiny baby sure looks like Cassandra Goth ... And that lady in red. Bella Goth ...?!



Such violence ... What did the parents teach him?



Happy birthday, darling!

I will take my own screenshots and show you guys my Sims next time. ^^

Adios.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.