Things are going great and I shall not hide the fact that I am in a fantastic mood right now ... The first time in a long time.
I bought the new textbooks and finished wrapping them. I must admit that I did it rather sloppily and I did not do as well as the time when I wrapped my Secondary 1 textbooks. #_#
Anyway, I am getting several new things ...
1. New handphone
2. New bag
3. New pencil case
Woot! Isn't that great? I am finally getting the things I have been wishing for. I have been using that black school bag for nearly half a decade and I really believe it is time for a new one ... Although I don't mind using it for a few more years.
What I am really looking forward to is my new handphone.
*grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment