I bet you thought I died.
I only blog when I feel like it ... Or when I am bored. Currently, it is the latter. But oh well, that is not important.
I feel good being alone at home. I am not exactly a fan of loneliness but as long as I can stay in a room and look at the ceiling for several hours without being disturbed, I am happy. I like the night so much. The silence is wonderful. I never liked crowded and noisy places ... So I always stayed at home, be it rainy or sunny.
People labled me as a weird girl. For girls my age, they are going around in Orchard to shop and buying lame fashion magazines.
...
Personally I do not see what is the point of spending so much time and money to dress yourself up ... Especially you end up looking pretty but wearing something darn uncomfortable.
And after a few hours you got to take them all off and back to your plain self.
Pointless acts. Funny how people still do them ... But I guess each to his/her perferences.
I rather lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling or read some manga while munching on some cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment