I am feeling so depressed right now.
Today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday. And when you talk about Wednesdays, what does it remind you of?
You probably got it. The worst CCA on Earth, Saint John Ambulance Brigade.
To others, it might not seem to be such a bad CCA. St John really freaks me out and destroys my life. I am not kidding here. You know why I dread phone calls from friends? Everytime the phone rings I pray hard it is not for me.
Because if it is, it would most probably be a St John friend telling me there is practice tomorrow or something.
Just in case you still do not get it, THAT SUCKS. That sucks BIG TIME. I am not throwing a tantrum here but really ...
Joining St John is so far my biggest regret/mistake in my life. The education system of Singapore make it impossible for me to quit and join another CCA. That is so freaking unfair.
And I hate Miss Yeo. She is the one that brought such pain to my life.
This probably is a little too dramatic for you. I mean, how can a CCA destroy a 14 year-old student's life?
I am a living example.
No comments:
Post a Comment