Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2004

So after I surprise myself by starting to revise for the upcoming exams, I uninstalled practically every game from the computer, except for Priston Tale and Sims 2.

Counting today, I took a total of 2 weeks of break from Priston Tale. Now I feel like playing it again (after the exams, of course). The fact that I will be bounded to my clan makes me a little sad. I don't like to be told what to do. I like to go anywhere I like, do anything I like and feel free. Perhaps I should quit the clan, but I feel like an ungrateful little brat that way.

Sigh. Let's just keep things the way they are now. I will think about them much later.

My Maths is improving, so is my Chinese. I am really happy about that. My parents as well. *proud of myself*

No comments: